It’s a new era in the Pure Aero legacy! The redesigned and re-engineered 2019 Pure Aero is finally here. The updated Pure Aero features more control plus a better feel but keeps its tradition of power and spin! This racquet is great for players who use spin as their weapon of choice to dominate the court like the style of game Rafael Nadel has perfected over the last 15 years with his Pure Aero.
The 2019 Pure Aero technology:
• AEROMODULAR TECHNOLOGY: Updated aerodynamic frame with an optimized design for increased racquet head speed.
• FSI SPIN: Open string pattern with oblong shaped grommets to generate more spin.
• CORTEX PURE FEEL: Better vibration damping thanks to new material powered by SMAC integrated in the graphite at 3 and 9 o'clock that provides an exceptional feel.
• CARBON PLY STABILIZER: Superior stability for increased precision thanks to a new generation of high-performance carbon fibers developed by Chomarat added in the core of the racquet.
- Headsize: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g unstrung
- Balance: 7 pts head light / 320mm unstrung
- Swingweight: 305 strung
- Beam width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Flex: 71 RA
- Tension Range: 50-59 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19